Thermo Scientific™ Oxoid™ Microbact™ Staphylococcal 12S Kit
Simplify the identification of staphylococci, including staphylococcus aureus and coagulase-negative staphylococci (CNS), with the Thermo Scientific™ Oxoid™ Microbact™ Staphylococcal 12S Kit.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ MB1561A
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
DescriptionCoagulase-negative staphylococci have become important nosocomial pathogens due, in part, to the increased use of immunosuppressive regimes and indwelling medical devices. As a result, it has become imperative for clinical microbiology laboratories to identify CNS and other staphylococci to species level8. With this kit, Staphylococcus spp. are quickly and accurately identified so that proper, fast treatment for the patient may follow.
- Fast: Definitive identifications in less than 24 hours
- Simple: Simple test strip format
- Easy-to-Read and Interpret: Results are clearly visible as distinct color reactions that can be interpreted using the Microbact Identification Package (MB1244A)
- Comprehensive: Identifies 22 clinically significant Staphylococcus, including coagulase-negative and coagulase-positive staphylococci
- Reliable: A combination of sugar utilization and colorimetric enzyme detection substrates based upon proven, published methods1-6
Additional items required: Microbact Software Program (MB1244A), Mineral Oil (MB1093A), Fast Blue Reagent (MB1588A).
Not all products are available for sale in all territories. Please inquire.
Oxoid™ products are now part of the Thermo Scientific brand, combining powerful manual, semi-automated and fully automated test products with a comprehensive line of media and diagnostic products, providing a complete, end-to-end solution to quickly deliver the products you need and the quality results your laboratory depends on.
|Microbact Staphylococcal 12S Kit|
|Staphylococcus aureus Test Kit|
|Staphylococcus spp., including staphylococcus aureus and coagulase-negative stapylococci, with strip microplate format|