Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ Versa Star Pro™ pH/LogR™ Benchtop Meter
Get premium performance and ultimate flexibility with the Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ Versa Star Pro™ Meter with pH / LogR Module for pH, mV, ORP and LogR temperature technology
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ VSTAR80
UNSPSC : 41115603
Code : 59
Additional Details : Weight : 1.36080kg
Large, Color Graphic LCD Display:
- Informative display shows readings, connections, time, date, sample ID, user ID and calibration information.
- Five modules customize four channels as you need it.
- Meter includes plain language screen prompts and soft keys to update for easy selection.
- Multilanguage interface supports English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Chinese.
- Nonvolatile memory holds up to 2000 data points with time and date stamp.
- Two USB and RS232 ports facilitates easy data transfer and meter software updates.
- Data analysis software transfers stored results and displays readings in real time.
- Direct control for two Orion Star stirrer probes (096019, sold separately) enables mixing samples without a stir plate.
- Electrode arm and newly designed probe holder make it easier to maintain and place probes into samples.
- Universal power adapter works with almost every AC power source.
- IP54-rated housing handles splashes.
VERSA STAR pH/LogR Module, VSTAR-LR:
- pH, mV, relative mV (RmV) or ORP with temperature using LogR technology, ATC probe or manual input measurements
- No temperature sensor required for temperature-compensated pH readings
- Most advanced electrode diagnostics using pH bulb resistance
|Universal 50-60 Hz, 100-240 VAC power adapter (Cat. No. STARA-PWR)|
|±0.2 mV or ±0.05% of reading whichever is greater|
|Set point alarm, high/low limit alarm, calibration due alarm|
|1 to 6|
|CE, TUV 3-1, FCC Class A|
|Transfer single, range or all data points to printer or computer|
|28cm x 24cm x 10cm (11 in. x 9.5 in. x 3.9 in.), modules add ≤ 2cm (0.8 in.) L & H|
|Versa Star Pro meter, VSTAR-LR pH/LogR module, electrode stand, universal power adapter, literature CD, printed quick start guide, computer interface cable and meter test certificate|
|pH with LogR temperature, mV, relative mV (RmV) or ORP with temperature|
|10 per channel|
|Universal AC adapter (included)|
|5 to 85%, non-condensing|
|5° to 45°C (ambient)|
|-5.0° to 105.0° C|
|3 year meter and module warranty|
|2000 with date and time stamp|
|English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Chinese, Portuguese and Korean|
|0.1, 0.01, 0.001|
|pH with calibration editing option, relative mV (RmV), ORP, LogR temperature and temperature|
|4 - customizable with modules|
|Orion Versa Star Pro benchtop meter with pH/LogR/mV module and stand|
|BNC (pH or ORP electrode), pin-tip (reference electrode), 8 pin MiniDIN (ATC temperature probe), two stirrer inputs (stirrer probe)|
|Numeric with menu-specific function keys and dual purpose scroll/shortcut keys|
|Non-volatile memory preserves data log, calibration log and meter settings|
|pH electrode, ORP electrode, reference half-cell electrode, ATC temperature probe, stirrer probe (purchase separately)|
|Selectable fast, medium, slow or Smart Stability setting; Selectable off or Automatic Smart averaging setting|
|1 point temperature offset calibration, 3 point LogR temperature calibration|
|Manual or automatic with ATC temperature probe, automatic with pH electrode using LogR mode|
|1.2kg, modules add 0.2kg each|
|LCD (Color graphic with user-customizable options)|
|Automatic data logging with Auto-Read, Timed and Single Shot measure modes; manual data logging with Continuous measure mode|
|-2.000 to +20.000|