Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ 8165BNWP ROSS™ Sure-Flow™ pH Electrode
Ideal for meaurement in thick or viscous samples, but compatible with all sample types.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 8165BNWP
UNSPSC : 41115604
Code : 59
Additional Details : Weight : 0.25000kg
The Orion ROSS Sure-Flow pH Electrode provides field pH measurement where stability and high performance is desired (on-site pH soil). With a waterproof BNC connector, the pH electrode is made of a rugged epoxy body that resistants strong acids and bases.
The unique free-flowing junction cleans easily between measurements; press down on the cap to allow filling solution to flow through the junction and carry away any contaminants that may interfere with measurement. This clog-free feature offers the longest use life. A sleeve protects the pH sensing bulb and removes for easy cleaning.
ROSS pH Electrode Benefits:
- Improved measurements
- Compatiblity with any brand of meter
- TRIS compatible for use with most samples, including proteins and sulfides
- Mercury and silver free to prevent sample contamination
- Detachable bulb guard
- Two 60mL bottles of fill solution (810007)
- 1m Cable
- Used intermittently in some organics
- Polar organic compounds should be avoided
|With waterproof connector|
|Rugged Epoxy body|
|0 to 14|
|0° to 100°C|
|Detachable bulb guard, 2 x 60mL bottles of fill solution|