Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ pH Buffer Bottles
Perform accurate, reproducible pH calibrations with these color-coded buffer bottles.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 910168
18.85 GBP valid until 2022-06-30
Use promo code "16496" to get your promotional price.
Code : 04
Additional Details : Weight : 0.47340kg
Perform accurate, reproducible pH calibrations with color-coded Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ pH Buffer Bottles. pH 4.01, 5.00, 7.00 and 10.01 buffers are color coded for ease of use. All Orion pH buffers are traceable to NIST™ standard reference materials.
All Orion pH Buffer Bottles have pH/temperature tables printed on the labels for accurate calibrations and NIST traceability. Manufactured under ISO 9000 quality standards.
Buffer Color Codes:
- pH 4.01 buffer is pink
- pH 5.00 buffer is orange
- pH 7.00 buffer is yellow
- pH 10.01 buffer is blue
The buffers are available in pint (475mL) bottles, portable five packs of 2 oz. (5 x 60mL) bottles, convenient All-in-One buffer kits, 5 gallon (19L) Cubitainers™ and single-use pouches.
|pH 1.68 Buffer|
|for accurate, reproducible pH calibrations|
|Water, Potassium Tetroxalate|
|pH Meter and Electrode|
|pH Buffer, bottles|
Safety and Handling
- pH 1.68 Buffer
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P321-Specific treatment (see on this label).
- P202-Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Potassium Tetroxalate
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.