Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ AQUAfast™ Free & Total Chlorine Bulk DPD Powder Reagents
Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ AQUAfast Free and Total Chlorine Bulk DPD Powder Dispensers and Vials are designed for high volume testing of residual chlorine in water samples.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ AQ250T
Additional Details : Weight : 0.02600kg
Measure residual chlorine in water samples using Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ AQUAfast Free and Total Chlorine Bulk DPD Powder Dispensers and Vials with Orion AQUAfast colorimeters and Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ AquaMate Vis and UV-Vis spectrophotometers. The powder chemistries dissolve quickly in the solution and are easy to mix. Each vial contains 250 counts of DPD reagent and is available for free chlorine or total chlorine analysis in the lab or field.
- Measure 0.02 to 2.00 mg/L (ppm) free chlorine or total chlorine
- Bulk powder dispensers are designed for high sample throughput – reduces the cost per test and minimizes waste compared with individually packaged reagents
- Equivalent to other widely used and recognized chemistries including Orion AQUAfast AC4P71 free chlorine and Orion AQUAfast AC4P72 total chlorine powder packs
- Compatible with Orion AQUAfast AQ4000, AQ3700 and AQ3170 colorimeters
- Compatible with Orion AquaMate AQ8000 and AQ7000 spectrophotometers
|Orion AquaMate Vis and UV-Vis Spectrophotometers, Orion AQUAfast AQ3700 Colorimeter, Orion AQUAfast AQ3170 Colorimeter|
|AQUAfast total chlorine DPD powder dispenser with one vial x 250 count|
|DPD bulk powder dispenser and one total chlorine powder vial, 250 count|
|0.02 to 2 mg/L Cl2|
Safety and Handling
- AQUAfast total chlorine powder pack
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H332-Harmful if inhaled.
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- H412-Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
- P264-Wash face, hands, and anyexposed skin thoroughly after handling.
- P391-Collect spillage.
- P270-Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P403-Store in a well-ventilated place.
- P271-Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/soap.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P312-Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/if you feel unwell.
- P330-Rinse mouth.
- P362-Take off contaminated clothing.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : sodium oxalate, N,N-diethylbenzene-1,4-diammonium sulphate