OPTIZYME™ XhoI, Fisher BioReagents™
Brand: Fisher Bioreagents BP8010-1
Code : 32
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
5'....C^T C G A G...3'
3'....G A G C T^C...5'
Supplied with: 10X OPTIZYME Buffer 5
Conditions for 100% Activity:
- 1X OPTIZYME Buffer 5: 10mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.5 at 37°C), 10mM MgCl2 , 100mM KCl and 0.1mg/ml BSA
- Incubate at 37°C
- Buffer 1: 0 - 20%
- Buffer 2: 50 - 100%
- Buffer 3: 50 - 100%
- Buffer 4: 20 - 50%
- Buffer 5: 100%
- 10mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.4 at 25°C), 100mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 1mM EDTA, 0.2mg/ml BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
- Ligation and Re-cleavage:
- More than 95% of DNA fragments can be ligated and re-cut after a 50-fold over-digestion with XhoI.
- Digestion of Agarose-embedded DNA:
- A minimum of 5 units of XhoI is required for the complete digestion of 1μg of agarose-embedded lambda DNA in 16 hours.
- Supercoiled plasmids may require up to 5-fold more XhoI for complete digestion than linear DNA.
- Compatible Ends: BauI, Eco88I, SalI, SmoI
- Methylation Effects:
- Dam: Never overlaps - no effect
- Dcm: Never overlaps - no effect
- CpG: Completely overlaps - cleavage impaired
EcoKI: Never overlaps - no effect
EcoBI: Never overlaps - no effect
|10X OPTIZYME™ Buffer 5|
|>95% of DNA fragments can be ligated and re-cut after 50-fold over-digestion with Xhol|
|10mM Tris HCl (pH 7.4 at 25°C), 100mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 1mM EDTA, 0.2mg/mL BSA, 50% Glycerol|