Merck Omnipore™ Membrane Filters, 10 μm
Hydrophilic PTFE polymer membrane filter compatible with virtually all solvents, acids, and alkaline solutions. Omnipore™ Membrane Filters are biologically and chemically inert.
Brand: Merck JCWP02500
Code : 71
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
DescriptionOur Fluoropore™ membrane is a hydrophobic, polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) polymer membrane bonded to a high density polyethylene support to improve the handling characteristics of the filter for normal applications. Fluoropore™ membranes provide broad chemical compatibility, high flow rates and consistency. (Please note that catalogue numbers containing in.FHUP in. are unlaminated, or produced without a backing.)
Our Omnipore™ membrane is a hydrophilic PTFE membrane that is compatible with virually all solvents, acids, and alkaline solutions.
Features & Benefits:
- Biologically and chemically inert
- High porosity yields high flow rates
- Hydrophobic and hydrophilic PTFE varieties available for filtration of aqueous and organic-based samples
- Fluoropore™ Membrane: Clarifying Acids, Bases and Solvents; Air Monitoring; Filtering and Venting Gases; UV Spectroscopy
- Omnipore™ Membrane: Filtration of Aqueous Solutions, Clarifying Acids and Alkaline Solution
|Membrane is Hydrophilic PTFE compatible with virtually all solvents, acids & alkaline solutions|