Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ 384-Well, Nunclon Delta-Treated, Flat-Bottom, Optical Polymer Base Microplate
Color: White, Clear Bottom; Sterility: Sterile; Lid: With Lid; Type: Optical Polymer Base
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 142762
Code : 76
Additional Details : Weight : 3.11000kg
DescriptionRounded-square wells provide maximum access for dispensers and readers.
- Poly- D-Lysine and Collagen coating is ideal for cells with low adherence or growth—the uniform coating creates a positive charge on the surface that ensures cell attachment, growth and differentiation.
- Cell Culture Treated: The Nunclon Delta cell culture treated surface is a hydrophilic surface that promotes cell attachment and growth
- Untreated Polystyrene is hydrophobic and is suited for growth of suspension cultures that can proliferate and grow without attachment and are ideal for adding coating in your own lab
- Polystyrene upper structure with either a #1.5 cover glass or polystyrene base
- Working volume: 10 to 120μL
- Customized bar coding is available
|All microplates manufactured by Nunc meet the recommendation of American National Standards (ANSI) (ANSI/SBS 1-2004)|
|16 x 24|
|White, Clear Bottom|
|Optical Polymer Base|