Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ 384-Well Optical Bottom Plates
View microscopic plate contents using luminescence and fluorescence with these 384-well optical bottom plates.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 142762
Code : 76
Additional Details : Weight : 3.11000kg
DescriptionRounded-square wells provide maximum access for dispensers and readers.
- Poly- D-Lysine and Collagen coating is ideal for cells with low adherence or growth—the uniform coating creates a positive charge on the surface that ensures cell attachment, growth and differentiation.
- Cell Culture Treated: The Nunclon Delta cell culture treated surface is a hydrophilic surface that promotes cell attachment and growth
- Untreated Polystyrene is hydrophobic and is suited for growth of suspension cultures that can proliferate and grow without attachment and are ideal for adding coating in your own lab
- Polystyrene upper structure with either a #1.5 cover glass or polystyrene base
- Working volume: 10 to 120μL
- Customized bar coding is available
|10 to 100 μL|
|16 x 24|
|All microplates manufactured by Nunc meet the recommendation of American National Standards (ANSI) (ANSI/SBS 1-2004)|
|Low Flange Skirted|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.