Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ Edge 2.0 96-Well Plates
Reduce edge effect and minimize plate evaporation using this uniquely designed moat plate simply by filling the surrounding reservoir with media or sterile water.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 267556
Code : 76
Additional Details : Weight : 7.52000kg
- The Edge 2.0 Plate provides an efficient and economical solution for preventing evaporation and in turn the risks associated with edge effect.
- The surrounding built-in moat is divided into 4 sectional reservoirs, each can be filled with 1.7 to 2.0mL sterile water, buffer or media.
- Replenish fluid in the reservoirs every 3 days in the humidified incubator to ensure the effectiveness of the evaporation barrier.
- Nunclon™ Delta cell culture surface treatment of the wells promotes cell attachment and growth.
- The non-treated surface is available for suspension cell culture or general solution-based assays
- Use the Edge 2.0 Plate in conjunction with the Thermo Scientific™ Varioskan™ LUX multimode microplate reader. The filled moat of the plate functions as passive humidity control, allowing for simultaneous incubation and signal detection during long-term applications with living cells inside the plate reader.
|All microplates manufactured by Nunc meet the recommendation of American National Standards (ANSI) (ANSI/SBS 1-2004)|
|8 x 12|