Macherey-Nagel™ NucleoBond™ Xtra Midi
Purify transfection-grade plasmid DNA with high yield. The NucleoBond™ Xtra Midi Kit represents the new generation of anion exchanger allowing high yield, ultra-fast.
Brand: Macherey-Nagel™ 740410.50
Code : 86
Additional Details : Weight : 3.10000kg Transport : UN number : 1993 Chem class : 1 Pack group : III
- Proven anion-exchange technology – transfection-grade plasmid DNA
- Patented endotoxin removal by additional washing step – no extra ice incubation necessary
- Optimized column design – Midi prep in 30 min.
- Column filter included – high filter flow-rates, parallel lysate clearing and loading onto the column
- Improved silica material – typical yields of 400μg (Midi)
- High-copy plasmids from E. coli
- Low-copy plasmids from E. coli (increased buffer volumes required)
|Anion Exchange Chromatography Technology|
|Midi Gravity Flow Columns|
Safety and Handling
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- Substances and mixtures corrosive to metals Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H290-May be corrosive to metals.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P233-Keep container tightly closed.
- P234-Keep only in original container.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264-Wash A§ thoroughly after handling.
- P272-Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/A§.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P333+P313-If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P342+P311-If experiencing respiratory symptoms: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/ A§.
- P363-Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- P370+P378-In case of fire: Use A§ to extinguish.
- P390-Absorb spillage to prevent material damage.
- P403+P235-Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- P406-Store in corrosive resistant/A§ container with a resistant inner liner.