Macherey-Nagel™ NTB Binding Buffer
Brand: Macherey-Nagel™ 740595.1
Code : 86
Additional Details : CAS Number : 50-01-1 Weight : 1.06000kg Transport : UN number : 1993 Chem class : 1 Pack group : III
DescriptionNucleoTrap™ is a silica matrix based kit for isolation of highly pure DNA fragments from agarose gels and aqueous solutions (desalination). The kit can also be used for the removal of nucleotides and/or biotin after labelling reactions as well as for the removal of enzymes. By means of a specially activated spherical silica matrix it is possible to extract DNA fragments from agarose gels or solvents in a very mild manner, without the use of organic solvents. Nucleic acids are bound to the NucleoTrap™ matrix in the presence of a chaotropic salt. The hydrate shell of the nucleic acids is destroyed by this binding buffer, thus facilitating adsorption to the specially treated NucleoTrap™ matrix. A washing step is followed by the elution of DNA with low-salt elution buffer or distilled water. Kit components: NucleoTrap™ suspension, buffers.
- Silica matrix technology
- Fragment size: 20bp to 20kb
- Sample material: 20mg to 600mg agarose gel
- Elution volume: 20μL to 50μL
- Binding capacity: 6μg/10μL suspension
- Typical Recovery: 50% to 90%
- Preparation time: 60min/6 preps
- Format: silica bead suspension For extraction of DNA from agarose gels, suitable, for example, for subsequent cloning sequencing, PCR, restriction analysis. Support protocol for concentration and desalination of reaction mixtures.
|Wash Buffer NTB|