Macherey Nagel™ NTB Binding Buffer
Brand: Macherey Nagel™ 740595.1
UNSPSC : 41116010
Code : 86
Additional Details : CAS Number : 50-01-1 Weight : 1.06000kg Transport : UN number : 1993 Chem class : 1 Pack group : III
DescriptionNucleoTrap™ is a silica matrix based kit for isolation of highly pure DNA fragments from agarose gels and aqueous solutions (desalination). The kit can also be used for the removal of nucleotides and/or biotin after labelling reactions as well as for the removal of enzymes. By means of a specially activated spherical silica matrix it is possible to extract DNA fragments from agarose gels or solvents in a very mild manner, without the use of organic solvents. Nucleic acids are bound to the NucleoTrap™ matrix in the presence of a chaotropic salt. The hydrate shell of the nucleic acids is destroyed by this binding buffer, thus facilitating adsorption to the specially treated NucleoTrap™ matrix. A washing step is followed by the elution of DNA with low-salt elution buffer or distilled water. Kit components: NucleoTrap™ suspension, buffers.
- Silica matrix technology
- Fragment size: 20bp to 20kb
- Sample material: 20mg to 600mg agarose gel
- Elution volume: 20μL to 50μL
- Binding capacity: 6μg/10μL suspension
- Typical Recovery: 50% to 90%
- Preparation time: 60min/6 preps
- Format: silica bead suspension For extraction of DNA from agarose gels, suitable, for example, for subsequent cloning sequencing, PCR, restriction analysis. Support protocol for concentration and desalination of reaction mixtures.
|Wash Buffer NTB|
Safety and Handling
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P233-Keep container tightly closed.
- P264-Wash A§ thoroughly after handling.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P312-IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician/ A§ if you feel unwell.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P330-Rinse mouth.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P370+P378-In case of fire: Use A§ to extinguish.
- P403+P235-Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.