Invitrogen™ Novex™ NuPAGE™ Antioxidant
Proprietary reagent that maintains proteins in a reduced state during protein gel electrophoresis
Brand: Invitrogen™ NP0005
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00500kg
Add to running buffer in the upper (cathode) buffer chamber when performing protein gel electrophoresis under reducing conditions.
- Use with samples reduced using NuPAGE Sample Reducing Agent or other reducing agents
- Optimized for neutral pH of NuPAGE Novex™ gels and is not compatible with other gel chemistries
- May also be added to NuPAGE Transfer Buffer to enhance transfer of proteins to membranes
- Migrates with reduced proteins to maintain reducing conditions and to prevent reoxidation of sensitive amino acids such as methionine and tryptophan
1D Gel Electrophoresis, Protein Gel Electrophoresis, Proteins, Expression, Isolation and Analysis
Shipping Condition: Wet Ice
|1D Gel Electrophoresis, Protein Gel Electrophoresis, Proteins, Expression, Isolation and Analysis|
|Store at 4°C.|
|Contains 15mL NuPAGE Antioxidant|
Safety and Handling
- NuPAGE Antioxidant
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Reproductive toxicity Category 1B
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- P201-Obtain special instructions before use.
- P202-Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P264-Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P308+P313-IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Dimethylformamide
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.