Electrophoresis under native (nondenaturing) conditions maintains the native protein conformation, cohesion of subunits, and biological activity. During native electrophoresis, proteins are separated based on their charge to mass ratios.
- Versatile: recommended for use with Novex NativePAGE™ Bis-Tris, gradient Tris-Glycine, or NuPAGE Novex Tris-Acetate gels
- Comprehensive: contains markers with a wide range of high molecular weights, providing 8 protein bands in the range of 20–1,200 kDa
- Convenient: no need to add sample buffer, just load and run
- Compatible: can be visualized using Coomassie™, silver, or fluorescent stains after electrophoresis, or with Ponceau S, Coomassie, or other membrane stains after Western transfer
- Gel Compatibility: NativePAGE Gels, NovexTris-Glycine Gels, NuPAGE Bis-Tris Gels, NuPAGE Tris-Acetate Gels
1D Gel Electrophoresis, Protein Gel Electrophoresis, Protein Gel Staining and Imaging, Proteins, Expression, Isolation and Analysis
Shipping Condition: Dry Ice
|Store at -20°C.|
|Protein Molecular Weight Standard|
|Supplied in storage buffer (Bis/Tris-HCl, pH 7.0; NaCl; glycerol; Ponceau S)|
|20 to 1200 kd|
|5 x 50 μL|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.