Nitric Acid 67-69%, Optima™, for Ultra Trace Elemental Analysis, Fisher Chemical™
Nitric Acid, HNO3, CAS Number-7697-37-2, acide nitrique, acidum nitricum, azotic acid, rfna, aqua fortis, nitryl hydroxide, salpetersaeure, nitrous fumes, nital, hydrogen nitrate, 500mL
- Ideal for analysis by ICP-MS and high-resolution ICP-MS.
- Evaluated for 65 metals at low-level ppt concentrations.
- Manufactured, purified, and packaged in a Class 1000 clean room.
- Packaged in specially manufactured and cleaned FEP fluoropolymer bottles to maintain product integrity and to eliminate metal leaching from glass bottles.
- Three year shelf life from time of manufacture - available on COA.
|Additional Information||Trace metal analysis, preparing calibration solutions, sample digestion, and instrument or glassware pre-rinsing/cleaning.|
|Merck Index||15, 6663|
|Vapor Pressure||0.94kPa (20°C)|
|Certificate of Analysis||Certificate of Lot Analysis is included with each bottle.|
|Chemical Name or Material||Nitric Acid|
|Show More Show Less|
- Nitric acid 67-69%, Optima for Ultra traces analysis
- Oxidising liquid Category 2
- Substances and mixtures corrosive to metals Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 A
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- H272-May intensify fire; oxidiser.
- H290-May be corrosive to metals.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- EUH071-Corrosive to the respiratory tract.
- P220-Keep/Store away from clothing/combustible materials.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Nitric acid