Niobium Standard For ICP, 1000μg/mL in H2O/0.4% HF, Assurance Grade, SPEX CertiPrep™
ISO/IEC Guide 34 Certified, NIST-Traceable Certified Reference Material
Brand: SPEX Certiprep PLNB9-2Y
Code : 04
Additional Details : Weight : 0.12500kg
|Packaging||Triple-leached LDPE bottle|
Inorganic Standard manufactured for AA, ICP, ICP/MS, IC, XRF, and other analytical instrumentation
Accredited by A2LA for ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO/IEC Guide 34 and certified by UL-DQS to ISO 9001
|Assurance Certificate of Analysis reports up to 39 elements at ppb levels.|
|Up to 68 elements are scanned with found values for ICP and ICP-MS standards. The found value of the trace metallic impurities is reported on the Certificate of Analysis.|
|Matrix Concentration Cat. No.
H2O tr. HF 1000μg/mL PLNB9-2Y, -2X 10,000 PLNB9-3Y, -3X
|Triple-leached LDPE bottle|
|AA, ICP, ICP/MS, IC, XRF, and other analytical instrumentation|
Safety and Handling
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- H312-Harmful in contact with skin.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- P101-If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102-Keep out of reach of children.
- P103-Read label before use.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : hydrofluoric acid, Niobium from Diniobium pentaoxide
Product intended for laboratory use only