Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Wide-Mouth Lab Quality Amber HDPE Bottles
Store, ship and package light-sensitive contents with these wide-mouth amber bottles, offering excellent chemical resistance to most acids, bases and alcohols.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 2106-0008
Code : 55
Additional Details : Weight : 3.43000kg
- Opaque amber reduces UV light transmissions to protect light-sensitive contents
- Excellent chemical resistance to most acids, bases and alcohols make this a versatile bottle where exposure to light needs to be restricted
- Can be used in freezer to -100°C (-148°F) for long term storage
- Linerless caps ensure leakproof performance without a liner that can wrinkle, cause leaks and contaminate solutions
- Meets U.S. Pharmacopoeia 23 requirements for maximum light transmission
- Comply with USP XXIII requiremnts for maximum light transmission
Amber polypropylene screw caps
|8 oz., 250 mL|
|Meets U.S. Pharmacopoeia 23 requirements for maximum light transmission; Comply with USP XXIII requiremnts for maximum light transmission|
|Lab Quality Amber Wide-Mouth Bottle|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement. † The term “leakproof” applies to Thermo Scientific Nalgene products that meet the following criteria: a) Bottle/flask/funnel closure systems with closures smaller than 100mm, after they are filled with water, inverted, withstand air pressure of 2psig for 2 minutes, and no water escapes;. b) Bottle/funnel/flask closure systems of larger than 100mm after they are filled with water, inverted for 15 minutes, and no water escapes. Note: these tests, using other liquids, may not yield the same results. To ensure safe usage, customers are advised to test Thermo Scientific Nalgene bottles and closures under conditions of their planned applications. Thermo Scientific Nalgene products are leakproof at ambient temperature and pressure when used with their Nalgene closures.