Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Wash Bottles made with Teflon™ FEP
Ensure contamination-free dispensing with these chemical-resistant wash bottles made with Teflon™ FEP and molded entirely of fluoropolymers.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 2403-1000
Additional Details : Weight : 1.08000kg
- Accessories and Spare Parts
- Special Offers
Ensure contamination-free dispensing with Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Wash Bottles made with Teflon™ FEP, useful for trace element work and other high-purity applications. These phthalate-free bottles offer excellent chemical resistance and are molded entirely of fluoropolymers. Designed to dispense through the top with a closure and stem molded in one piece for reliable service. The precision-molded tip provides a straight, steady stream and ultimate control without sputtering.
- With Tefzel™ ETFE screw closure/stem and draw tube
- Demonstrates excellent chemical resistance to nearly any chemical in your lab including solvents—won't become brittle or crack
- Inert fluoropolymer construction is low in extractables and low binding—useful for trace element work
- Tip can be cut back to provide increased flow
- Tight fit of draw tube and closure prevents separation when squeezing bottle
|32 oz., 1000 mL|