Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Spherical-Bottom Polycarbonate Centrifuge Bottle
Process large-volume cell harvesting, pelleting and protein purification with this centrifuge bottle. A spherical-bottom design facilitates pellet formation and retrieval.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 3123-0250
Code : A0
Additional Details : Weight : 2.75000kg
- Molded of transparent polycarbonate for easy visualization of samples
- Spherical-bottom design facilitates pellet formation and retrieval
- For proper performance, bottles must be filled to 80% of the total capacity
- For use in standard rotors, the use of the Nalgene spherical-bottom adaptor DS3124-0010 is recommended
- For low to moderate speed centrifugation of biological and chemical samples
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter.
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.
|Polycarbonate Bottle with PP Closure|
|27,500 x G|