Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Rapid-Flow™ Sterile Single Use Vacuum Filter Units
Increase filtration efficiency. Exclusive Rapid-Flow design provides fast flow rates and high throughput while defending against cell culture contamination.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 156-4020
Code : 54
Additional Details : Weight : 2.65500kg
- Accessories and Spare Parts
- Special Offers
Increase filtration efficiency. Thermo Scientific; Nalgene™ Nalgene; Nalgene™ Rapid-Flow; Nalgene™ disposable Filter Units feature the exclusive Rapid-Flow support column design, providing fast flow rates and high throughput. The last line of defense against cell culture contamination—Nalgene Rapid Flow Filter Units and Bottle Tops are the best choice for the filtration of cell culture media, serum, additives and buffers. Some products on this page are ACT Labeled by My Green Lab to enable data-based sustainable product purchasing decisions (see "Full Specifications" in the product table for item participation).
- Available in PES, CN, SFCA and Nylon membranes. Devices are color coded according to membrane.
- Devices feature the fastest flow rate and lowest clogging of comparable alternatives
- 0.1um PES available for mycoplasma protection
- 0.2um PES devices are stem cell and mouse embryonic assay (MEA) tested
- Non-pyrogenic and endotoxin free - Rapid-Flow filter units meet the most rigorous testing standards for any vacuum filtration unit.