Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Polypropylene Pipet/Instrument Sterilizing Tray with Cover
Reduce breakage and chipping of glass pipette tips with the stackable and lightweight Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Polypropylene Pipet/Instrument Sterilizing Tray.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 6910-0618
Code : 55
Additional Details : Weight : 0.60000kg
- Holds pipets up to 40cm long in a stackable, lightweight alternative to stainless steel
- Can also be used to sterilize small labware and instruments—resists aggressive disinfectants
- Has groove for cover to minimize spillage of hazardous materials and a hand grip on the cover
- Meets OSHA Standard 29CFR1910.1030 for use as protection against bloodborne pathogens.
- Conforms to NIH and Federal Register guidelines for biohazardous and recombinant DNA research where disinfecting and subsequent autoclaving of pipets are required before cleaning and disposal
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter.
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.
|Holds pipets up to 40cm long|
|18 x 6 x 2.6 in. (46 x 15 x 6.7cm)|
|Meets OSHA Standard 29CFR1910.1030 for use as protection against bloodborne pathogens. Conforms to NIH and Federal Register guidelines for biohazardous and recombinant DNA research where disinfecting and subsequent autoclaving of|
|Sterilizing tray with rigid plastic construction|