Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene&trade Polycarbonate Conical-Bottom Centrifuge Bottle
Process pelleting applications such as cell culture harvesting and protein biochemistry with this polycarbonate conical-bottom centrifuge bottle.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 3144-0175
Code : A0
Additional Details : Weight : 2.43200kg
- For low to moderate speed centrifugation of biological and chemical samples
- Includes polypropylene sealing cap assembly with silicone gasket for added leakproof† assurance at maximum speeds or when spinning hazardous materials
- Must be used with Nalgene adapter for conical-bottom centrifuge bottles (DS3126-0175)
- For proper performance, bottles must be filled to 80% of total capacity
- Autoclavable, transparent, leakproof† with molded-in graduations
Note: These tests, using other liquids, may not yield the same results. To ensure safe usage, customers are advised to test Thermo Scientific Nalgene bottles and closures under conditions of their planned applications. Thermo Scientific Nalgene products are leakproof at ambient temperature and pressure when used with their Nalgene closures.† The term “leakproof” applies to Thermo Scientific Nalgene products that meet the following criteria: a) Bottle/flask/funnel closure systems with closures smaller than 100mm, after they are filled with water, inverted, withstand air pressure of 2psig for 2 minutes, and no water escapes;. B) Bottle/funnel/flask closure systems of larger than 100mm after they are filled with water, inverted for 15 minutes, and no water escapes.
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter.
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.
|27,500 x G|
|PP Sealing Closure|