Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Narrow-Mouth Polycarbonate Bottles with Closure
Freeze samples effectively with impact-resistant these narrow-mouth, polycarbonate bottles with closure.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ DS2205-0250
Code : 55
Additional Details : Weight : 0.37000kg
Freeze samples effectively with impact-resistant Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Narrow-Mouth Polycarbonate Bottles with Closure, which are window clear. Made only from high-quality, laboratory-grade plastic materials for dependably low leachables and extractables.Features:
- 16 oz. and 0.25 gal. sizes are good for smaller volume applications where contents need to be seen
- 0.5 and 0.66 gal. sizes can be used as culture vessels for batch, suspension or nonattached roller culturing
- 1 and 2 gal. sizes have built-in shoulder loops for attaching an identification tag
- Excellent impact resistance makes these bottles good for freezer use to -135°C (-211°F)
- Linerless caps provide the ultimate in leakproof† protection without the use of liner that can wrinkle, cause leaks or contaminate your reagents
Leakproof† polypropylene screw caps
Before autoclaving, completely disengage threads or remove cap. Autoclave empty. Repeated autoclaving will shorten the bottle life.
|0.625 gal., 2.5L|
|Narrow Mouth Bottle|
|Manufactured in compliance with ISO 13485:2016 quality requirements. Bottles and Closures meet the requirements of 21CFR177.1580 for food and beverage use, USP Class VI.|
† The term “leakproof” applies to Thermo Scientific Nalgene products that meet the following criteria: a) Bottle/flask/funnel closure systems with closures smaller than 100mm, after they are filled with water, inverted, withstand air pressure of 2psig for 2 minutes, and no water escapes;. b) Bottle/funnel/flask closure systems of larger than 100mm after they are filled with water, inverted for 15 minutes, and no water escapes. Note: these tests, using other liquids, may not yield the same results. To ensure safe usage, customers are advised to test Thermo Scientific Nalgene bottles and closures under conditions of their planned applications. Thermo Scientific Nalgene products are leakproof at ambient temperature and pressure when used with their Nalgene closures.