Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Fluorinated HDPE Solvent Wash Bottle
Eliminate risk of leakage with self-venting Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Fluorinated HDPE Solvent Wash Bottles, which keep the solvent in the bottle.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 2421-0500
Code : 55
Additional Details : Weight : 0.12408kg
- Polypropylene draw tube
- Translucent fluorinated HDPE wash bottle with red polypropylene closure and stem
- Bright red lettering silk-screened on bottle reads “Solvent Wash Bottle” for easy identification and no mix-ups
- Low permeability and excellent chemical resistance to many organic solvents used in HPLC, TLC, and gas chromatography
- Useful over a temperature range from 0° to 90°C (32° to 194°F)
- Wide mouth designed for easy filling
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter.
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.
|16 oz., 500mL|
|Fluorinated Solvent Wash Bottle|