Macherey-Nagel™ Aluminum Crimp Closures with Center Hole, N20
Enables needle penetration with reduced handling and contamination risk. Macherey-Nagel™ Aluminum Crimp Closures with Center Hole, N20 are pre-assembled, ready to use crimp caps for use with N20 crimp neck chromatography vials. 100/PE bag.
Brand: Macherey-Nagel™ 702804
Additional Details : Weight : 0.03600kg
Fully automated closure manufacturing with defined production parameters avoids variations in the physical and analytical condition of the cap. Strict analytical specifications allow only processing of septa material that passes the comprehensive analytical tests in the lab. These products are manufactured under strict hygienic conditions. In-process controls and a final QC inspection have been implemented to grant reliable product quality.
- Pre-assembled, ready-to-use crimp closures for use in a large number of autosamplers
- Used with Macherey-Nagel™ N20 crimp neck chromatography vials featuring a 20mm mouth
- Made of sturdy silver aluminum with a center hole
- Options include caps with a butyl/PTFE septum or caps without a liner
- 100 caps are packaged in a polyethylene (PE) bag
|N 20 Crimp Neck Vials|