MP Biomedicals™ Binding Matrix
Silica slurry that binds DNA from lysates for further purification
Brand: MP Biomedicals™ 116540408
Code : NEW
Additional Details : CAS Number : 593-84-0 Weight : 0.01000kg Transport : UN number : 2922 Chem class : 8 Pack group : III
It is used to extract genomic DNA from plants, animals, bacteria, yeast, algae, and fungi, soil and environmental samples. Binding Matrix is a component included in the FastDNA and all FastDNA Spin Kits and is used to bind DNA from a lysate. Once bound, impurities and inhibitors are washed away with the SEWS-M solution. The resulting pure DNA is then eluted from the Binding Matrix with either an elution solution or DDI water.
|Sample Preparation; Sample Lysis; Nucleic Acid Isolation & Purification; Molecular Biology; Gene Expression; Microbiological Analysis; Gene Function; Gene Regulation|
|FastPrep-24; FastPrep 120; FastPrep-96; SuperFastPrep-1|
|2 x 30mL|
Safety and Handling
- Binding Matrix
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 3
- H302 + H312 + H332-Harmful if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- H412-Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- EUH032-Contact with acids liberates very toxic gas.
- P101-If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102-Keep out of reach of children.
- P103-Read label before use.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to in accordance with local, regional, national and international regulations.