Micronova™ Touch-Free Dispenser and Soaps
Combines touch-free dispensing with no-hassle installation and easy change out of bottles
Brand: Micronova™ IC-210
Code : Z4
Additional Details : CAS Number : 67-63-0 Weight : 2.67000kg
|16.9 oz., 500mL|
|Reduces incidence of nosocomial infections|
Safety and Handling
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- P101-If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102-Keep out of reach of children.
- P103-Read label before use.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/all material-handlingA§/ equipment.
- P242-Use only non-sparking tools.
- P243-Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- P233-Keep container tightly closed.
- P264-Wash handsA§ thoroughly after handling.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.A§.