Micronova™ Touch-Free Dispenser and Soaps
Combines touch-free dispensing with no-hassle installation and easy change out of bottles
Brand: Micronova™ IC-210
Code : Z4
Additional Details : CAS Number : 67-63-0 Weight : 2.67000kg Transport : UN number : 1170 Chem class : 3 Pack group : II
Compact, gravity-fed unit has no tubes and simple pump action for easier bottle insertion and more efficient battery use
Bubble spout screws onto 500mL bottle, 2mL capacity green spout works with standard soaps and sanitizers, and 1 mL capacity blue spout for sterile IPA
Once spout is attached, inverted bottle snaps into well of the dispenser
- When electronic beam is broken by hand passing under the unit, the bubble on spout depresses to dispense soap or sanitizer
- Custom blend of 70% isopropanol in 30% WFI (water for injection) filtered to 0.1μm
- May be used over gloves before entering aseptic areas or between critical processes
- 60% ethyl alcohol formulation sanitizes without sink, water, or towels
- A clear gel with superior antiseptic and sanitizing properties, it helps prevent bacterial transfer, including Pseudomonas, Salmonella and Staphylococcus
- Effectively reduces incidence of nosocomial infections
- Medical/healthcare applications
- Effective against a wide variety of gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, blend of 0.3% Triclosan and natural moisturizers is formulated for frequent hand washing
- Perfect for applications ranging from healthcare to food service
- Meets OSHA standards
|16.9 oz., 500mL|
|Reduces incidence of nosocomial infections|
Safety and Handling
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- P101-If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102-Keep out of reach of children.
- P103-Read label before use.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/ equipment.
- P242-Use only non-sparking tools.
- P243-Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- P233-Keep container tightly closed.
- P264-Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .