Applied Biosystems™ MicroAmp™ 8-Tube Strip with Attached Domed Caps, 0.2 mL
For tube strips with domed caps for PCR experiments using 1 or 2 strips that require the use of the 96-well tray.
Brand: Applied Biosystems™ A30589
123.50 GBP valid until 2020-06-30
Use promo code "13932" to get your promotional price.
Additional Details : Weight : 0.04000kg
DescriptionThe Applied Biosystems™ MicroAmp™ Dome 8-Tube Strip with Attached Dome Caps is designed to fit in Applied Biosystems™ systems and thermal cyclers. The tube strip features individually attached optical caps, dual large end–tabs, and graduated 20 µL markers on each tube to help prevent cross-contamination, pipetting errors, and sample identification errors.
For tube strips with optical caps for real-time PCR, see Cat. No. A30588.
- Strip of 8 tubes with attached domed caps that open and close independently to prevent contamination and evaporation
- Angled caps that provide efficient tube strip positioning in racks and thermal cycler block
- Etched A-H letter labeling on individual tubes that is visible when caps are open or closed
- Increased labeling area: dual end tabs for proper labeling and easy handling
- Graduated 20 μL measuring markers on each tube for visual volume verification
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
|125 tube strips, store at room temperature|
|GeneAmp 9700, SimpliAmp™ Thermal Cycler, Veriti™ Dx Thermal Cycler, Veriti™ Thermal Cycler, 2720 Thermal Cycler, ProFlex™ PCR System|
|Strip of 8|