Thermo Scientific™ Matrix™ 2D Barcoded Open-Top Storage Tubes
Store and track sample material in Thermo Scientific™ Matrix™ 2D Barcoded Clear Polypropylene Open-Top Storage Tubes.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 3792
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 1.75404kg
- A permanently-bonded, unique 2D barcode is laser-etched onto the base of every Matrix 2D barcoded storage tube to securely identify and track samples
- Corresponding with a laboratory's throughput needs, Thermo Scientific™ VisionMate™ 2D barcode readers instantly decode each tube's 2D barcode
- A range of VisionMate 2D barcode readers is available to meet your application and throughput needs.
- Scan the tube into any application or database, or integrate via various methods
- VisionMate systems are flexible enough to allow 2D barcode data to be integrated into various applications, databases and automated systems
- Once sample data is stored, user can scan the tube with the database
- Tracking system includes a "find" feature to instantly access sample information and identify the contents of each storage tube
- Matrix 96-format 2D barcoded storage tubes are available in a proprietary specially-designed, stackable, microplate footprint
- Latch racks save precious space in your freezer, refrigerator, compound store or on the bench top
- The latch rack design enables manual multichannel pipette access to 2D tubes and eliminates contamination risk with lid design that does not contact the benchtop
- The latch rack lid can be lifted robotically for 2D tube access with automated liquid handling systems and high throughput applications
- Every 2D barcoded storage tube is scanned to guarantee readability
- Each code is checked against a full database of all previously assigned 2D codes to ensure zero duplicates across the entire line of Matrix 2D barcoded storage tubes
- Custom 2D coding options are available to meet your laboratory's individual database or tracking requirements
- 2D storage tubes are compatible with Thermo Scientific freezer racks that allow optimal utility of storage space
|10 latch racks of 96 tubes/cs.|
|Open Top, 2D Barcode|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.