Cole-Parmer™ Masterflex™ I/P™ High-Performance Precision Pump Tubing, platinum-cured silicone
Ensure your tubing is clean, free from defects and performs to exact specifications. Masterflex™ I/P™ High Performance Precision Pump Tubing is ideal for applications involving pressure, suction lift, viscous fluids or long tubing life.
Brand: Cole-Parmer™ 96510-70
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 1.22000kg
DescriptionTubing is manufactured to tight tolerances—ensures accurate flow rates and a long tubing life. Firm tubing has longer life, better pressure generation, a stronger vacuum/suction lift and lower gas permeability than softer tubings.
- Good chemical resistance
- Resists corrosives, solvents and oils at elevated temperatures
- Meets USP Class VI criteria, and is FDA compliant
- Optically inspected and factory tested
- Nontoxic and nonhemolytic with excellent biocompatibility
- Long pumping life; pump at continuous pressures up to 40 psi
- Low extractables and low gas permeability
|3.8 to 2300mL/min.|
|–50 to 230°C|