IBA GmbH™ MART-1 peptide ELAGIGILTV (HLA-A*0201)
IBA GmbH™ MART-1 peptide ELAGIGILTV (HLA-A*0201) is a single peptide for stimulation of human MART 1-specific CD8+ T-cells.
Brand: IBA GmbH™ 6-7007-901
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
- Lyophilized powder
- Purity > 80%
- Endotoxin free
- Peptide solubility depends on amino acid sequence and modifications. For dissolving peptides we recommend the following:
- Sonication will increase solubility
- 10% acetic acid in the solvent will facilitate dissolving basic peptides
- 10% ammonium bicarbonate will facilitate dissolving acidic peptides
- For peptides with extremely low solubility in aqueous solutions, organic solvents (such as DMSO, isopropanol, methanol, and acetonitrile) should be used first. Once the peptides are completely dissolved, water may be gradually added until the desired concentration is obtained.
- Product is not classified as hazardous according to (EC) No 1272/2008 [CLP]
|Recommended: -25°C to -15°C|