Applied Biosystems™ SimpliAmp™ Thermal Cycler
Small, easy-to-use, and accurate thermal cycler that suits any lab's needs for everyday PCR.
Brand: Applied Biosystems™ A24811
2826.23 GBP valid until 2020-12-18
Use promo code "14718" to get your promotional price.
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 8.00000kg
The SimpliAmp Thermal Cycler is crafted with reliable engineering and performance. It is designed to deliver quiet cycling, and features a safe heated lid and a large LCD color touch screen.
- VeriFlex™ blocks to optimize PCR temperature with precision—the VeriFlex blocks provide three independent temperature zones, for precise temperature control over PCR optimization
- 8-inch color touch screen to help save time—the large and responsive color touch screen simplifies instrument operations with an easy-to-read interface
- WiFi-enabled for remote monitoring—conveniently monitor instrument from anywhere with free PCR Essentials mobile app
- Simple lid design to protect sample—when open, it is in an upright position for easy handle access; pull the handle forward to close the lid with ease
- Heated lid will open automatically if not closed properly, to help safeguard precious samples
- Ready-to-use USB drive to easily back up your data—simply plug in a USB drive and follow the on-screen prompts to back up your data simply and effortlessly
- Thermal simulation modes to replicate other PCR experiments—a library of simulation modes is available so that users may run an experiment using the same ramp rates as with a previous or different instrument
- Not High-Throughput Compatible
Hot Start PCR, PCR, PCR & Real-Time PCR, Routine PCR
|GeneAmp 2700, GeneAmp 9700, Veriti Thermal Cycler, 2720 Thermal Cycler|
|SimpliAmp Thermal Cycler: Instrument only|
|Not High-throughput Compatible (Manual)|
|96-well 3 zones VeriFlex|
|0.2 ml tubes, 96-well plate|