Applied Biosystems™ TaqMan™ Fast Advanced Master Mix
TaqMan™ Fast Advanced Master Mix has been designed to match or exceed the performance of standard master mixes, delivering shorter run times (<40 minutes).
Brand: Applied Biosystems™ 4444556
65.75 GBP valid until 2020-06-30
Use promo code "13932" to get your promotional price.
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00450kg
- Best-in-class performance - superior sensitivity, accuracy, dynamic range, and specificity compared to standard mixes in standard mode
- Engineered for enhanced benchtop stability - stable at room temperature for up to 72 hours in preassembled reactions
- Optimized for multiplexing - validated for duplexing with exogenous and endogenous internal positive control assays
- Reduced run times on fast and standard instrumentation - optimized for fast mode on fast instruments and fast cycling conditions on standard instruments
- Seamlessly transitions into your experiments - validated with Applied Biosystems™ TaqMan™ Assays for Gene Expression and microRNAs, and TaqMan™ Array Micro Fluidic Cards
Shipping Conditions: Dry Ice
|Contains 1 tube (1 ml) 2X TaqMan® Fast Advanced Master Mix sufficient for 100 reactions
TaqMan® Fast Advanced Master Mix contains AmpliTaq® Fast DNA Polymerase, Uracil-N glycosylase (UNG), dNTPs (with dUTP), ROX™ dye (passive reference), and optimized buffer.
Upon receipt, store at -20°C. After opening, store at 4°C.
|7500 Fast System, 7500 System, 7900HT System, QuantStudio™ 12k Flex, QuantStudio™ 3, QuantStudio™ 5, QuantStudio™ 6 Flex, QuantStudio™ 7, StepOne™, StepOnePlus™, ViiA™ 7 System|
|1 x 1 mL|
|DNA (Genomic), cDNA|
|AmpliTaq® Fast DNA Polymerase|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.