Lead Standard For ICP/MS, Claritas PPT Grade, SPEX CertiPrep™
ISO/IEC Guide 34 Certified, NIST-Traceable Certified Reference Material
Brand: SPEX Certiprep CLPB2-2Y
Code : 04
Additional Details : Weight : 0.14000kg Transport : UN number : 3264 Chem class : 8 Pack group : III
|Packaging||Triple-leached LDPE bottle|
Inorganic Standard manufactured for AA, ICP, ICP/MS, IC, XRF, and other analytical instrumentation
Accredited by A2LA for ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO/IEC Guide 34 and certified by UL-DQS to ISO 9001
|Triple-leached LDPE bottle|
|AA, ICP, ICP/MS, IC, XRF, and other analytical instrumentation|
|Claritas PPT™ Certificate of Analysis reports up to 68 elements at ppt levels.|
|Up to 68 elements are scanned with found values for ICP and ICP-MS standards. The found value of the trace metallic impurities is reported on the Certificate of Analysis.|
Safety and Handling
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- P101-If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102-Keep out of reach of children.
- P103-Read label before use.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P264-Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P321-Specific treatment (see on this label).
- P332+P313-If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : nitric acid, Lead from Lead Oxide
Product intended for laboratory use only