Thermo Scientific™ Lambda Exonuclease
Lambda Exonuclease is a highly processive exodeoxyribonuclease that selectively digests the 5'-phosphorylated strand of double-stranded DNA in 5'-3' direction.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ EN0562
UNSPSC : 12352204
Code : 88
Additional Details : Weight : 1.51950kg
- Active in Thermo Scientific PCR buffers
- Generating single-stranded PCR products for use in:
- DNA sequencing
- Analysis of DNA single-strand conformation polymorphism (SSCP)
- Rolling circle amplification
- Producing single-stranded DNA from double-stranded DNA fragments
- Cloning of PCR products
Use of this enzyme in certain applications may be covered by patents and may require a license.
|E.coli cells with a cloned exo gene of phage lambda|