Thermo Scientific™ KingFisher™ Flex Purification System, KingFisher with 24 Deep-well Head
Prepare samples efficiently from a variety of materials with Thermo Scientific™ KingFisher™ Flex Magnetic Particle Processors.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 5400640
Prepare samples efficiently from a variety of materials with the Thermo Scientific™ KingFisher™ Flex Purification System, which offers highly versatile, automated magnetic-particle processing for DNA/RNA, protein or cell purification from virtually any source. Using revolutionary magnetic particle separation technology, this system provides excellent reproduciblity and quality.Find a flexible solution for different types of sample processing needs. With 24 magnet heads, customers can raise the processing volume up to 5 mL, resulting in increased yield of the purified product. For higher throughput needs, 96 samples can be processed with 96 magnet head.
- Fully automated system yields high-speed purification of nucleic acids, proteins and cells.
- High throughput system processes up to 96 samples in less than 20 minutes.
- Open and flexible system lets the customer use any magnetic particle-based kit to meet the application demands.
- Easy-to-use Thermo Scientific™ BindIt™ Software provides instrument control, protocol creation and modification.
- Ready-made protocols for different type of applications are available.
- Genomics and proteomics
- Target identification
- Veterinary assays
- Biomarker discovery
- Quality control
|200 to 5000 μL|
|Genomics and proteomics, target identification, veterinary assays, biomarker discovery, quality control, forensics|
|24 in one frame; Interchangeable magnet heads|
|24 or 96-well plates:;KingFisher 24 Deep Well plate (200 to 5000µL);Microtiter 96 Deep Well plate (50 to 1000µL);KingFisher 96 plate (20 to 200µL);PCR plate (20 to 100µL)|
|24 or 96|
|KingFisher 24 DW plate|
|START / PAUSE / STOP / OK / TURNTABLE ROTATING CLOCKWISE / TURNTABLE ROTATING COUNTERCLOCKWISE / four cursor keys / LCD|
|From +5°C above ambient temperature to +115°C|
|ca. >1 μm|
For Laboratory Use