Alla France™ ISO Standard Hydrometer
Use these hydrometers for a variety of applications. Alla France™ ISO Standard Hydrometer feature a benchmark engraved on the stem to show any displacement of the scale.
Brand: Alla France™ 3100MC130/20/H-qp
Code : A0
Additional Details : Weight : 0.06580kg
- Density Hydrometers (g/mL)
- ISO, BS, DIN, NF... MRA Traceable
- General Purpose at 20°C
- The scale of the hydrometer is fully marked with all the reference norms, the calibration temperature, the surface tension, the individual number of the instrument, the serial number and the ALLA FRANCE logo
- Reading below meniscus.
- Systematically delivered with a Traceability and Conformity Certificate.
- On request, can be supplied with "EU" Traceable Calibration Certificate or "EO" Official Calibration Certificate
- from 0.600 to 1.000 g/mL= 16 at 35 mN/m (low tension)
- from 1.000 to 1.300 g/mL= 55 mN/m (medium tension)
- from 1.300 to 2.000 g/mL= 75 mN/m (high tension)
|ISO Standard Hydrometer|
|0.130 to 0.140g/mL|