Ionic Strength Adjustment Low-Level TISAB II Buffer, SPEX CertiPrep™
Low Level TISAB II Ionic Strength Adjustment Buffer, 500 mL in H2O, SPEX CertiPrep™. ISO Guide 34 Certified, NIST Traceable Certified Reference Materials. Supplied with comprehensive Certificate of Analysis.
Brand: SPEX Certiprep IS-BUF3-500
Code : 04
Additional Details : Weight : 0.59000kg
- Ionic Strength Adjustment Buffer
- Low Level TISAB II
- 500 mL volume
ISO/IEC 17025:2005, ISO 17034:2016, ISO 9001: 2015
|Low Level TISAB II Buffer Solution|
|Up to 68 elements are scanned with found values for ICP and ICP-MS standards. The found value of the trace metallic impurities is reported on the Certificate of Analysis.|
|AA, ICP, ICP/MS, IC, XRF, and other analytical instrumentation|
|Triple-leached LDPE bottle|
|With Certificate of Analysis|
Safety and Handling
- Low Level TISAB II Buffer
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- P101-If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102-Keep out of reach of children.
- P103-Read label before use.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P321-Specific treatment (see on this label).
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : acetic acid, sodiumhydroxide
Product intended for laboratory use only