TrackIt™ 100bp DNA Ladder is prepared from plasmid containing repeats of 100bp DNA fragment. TrackIt 100bp DNA Ladder is formulated with two unique tracking dyes, Xylene Cyanol FF (XCFF) and tartrazine, that allow to visually track DNA migration during electrophoresis and also indicate when maximum resolution is achieved. The tracking dyes do not obscure visualization of DNA bands in ladder as the dyes run outside the limits of most DNA bands in ladder.
- Consists of 15 fragments in 100bp increments ranging in size from 100–1,500bp and additional band at 2,072bp
- 600bp reference band is approx. 2-fold brighter than other bands for easy determination of band size
- Formulated with unique tracking dyes, XCFF and tartrazine
- Designed for use with E-Gel™ agarose gels and TBE/TAE agarose gels
- Supplied in ready-to-load format, stable at room temperature
- Visualized with ethidium bromide or SYBR™ Green staining
- Compatible with agarose and E-Gel™ gels
Acrylamide Gel Electrophoresis, Agarose Gel Electrophoresis, DNA and RNA Purification and Analysis, Nucleic Acid Gel Electrophoresis and Blotting
Shipping Condition: Approved for shipment at Room Temperature or on Wet or Dry Ice
|500µL TrackIt 100 bp DNA Ladder;1mL 6X TrackIt Cyan/Orange Loading Buffer|
|Store at room temperature for up to six months or at -5 to -30°C for longer periods|
|100 bp-2,000 bp|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.