Invitrogen™ TA Cloning™ Kit, Dual Promoter, with pCR™II Vector and One Shot™ INVαF' Chemically Competent E. coli
Provides quick, one-step cloning strategy for directly inserting a Taq-amplified PCR product into plasmid vector
Brand: Invitrogen™ K205001
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00500kg
The T7 and Sp6 promoters of the pCRII vector allow in vitro transcription of the insert to produce sense or anti-sense products. The TA Cloning Kit Dual Promoter uses the pCRII cloning vector and ExpressLink T4 DNA Ligase to generate a ligation product in a fifteen-minute, room-temperature ligation step. Reactions typically yield >80% recombinants containing inserts.
- Fast and convenient: 15-minute, room-temperature ligation
- Efficient: blue/white screening and >80% clones with correct insert
- Flexible: choice of kanamycin or ampicillin resistance for flexible antibiotic selection
- Hassle-free: eliminates any enzymatic modifications of PCR product
- Streamlined: does not require use of PCR primers that contain restriction sites
- 3'-T overhangs for direct ligation of Taq-amplified PCR products
- T7 and Sp6 promoters for in vitro RNA transcription and sequencing
- Versatile polylinker with flanking EcoR I sites for easy excision of inserts
- M13 forward and reverse primer sites for sequencing
- How TA Cloning Works\
- Taq polymerase has non-template-dependent activity that adds single deoxyadenosine (A) to 3' ends of PCR products
- Linearized vector supplied in this kit has single 3' deoxythymidine (T) residues
- Allows PCR inserts to ligate efficiently with vector
- Kit Configurations
- TA Cloning Kit is offered in a variety of configurations: with One Shot INVF' Chemically Competent E. coli (K2050-01 and K2050-40), One Shot TOP10F' Chemically Competent E. coli (K2060-01 and K2060-40), and without competent cells (K2750-20 and K2750-40) in 20- and 40-reaction kit sizes
Cloning, PCR Cloning
|Linearized pCRII vector, ExpressLink T4 DNA ligase, 5X ExpressLink T4 DNA ligation buffer, dNTPs, 10X PCR buffer, sterile water, controls, One Shot INVαF' chemically competent E. coli, S.O.C. medium, and a supercoiled control plasmid.|
|This kit contains linearized pCR™II vector, ExpressLink™ T4 DNA ligase, 5X ExpressLink™ T4 DNA ligation buffer, dNTPs, 10X PCR buffer, sterile water, and controls. Competent cell kits contain One Shot® chemically competent E. coli, S.O.C. medium, and a supercoiled control plasmid.
Store One Shot® E. coli at -80°C. Store all other components at -20°C. All reagents are guaranteed stable for 6 months when properly stored.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.