Invitrogen™ SuperScript™ III CellsDirect™ cDNA Synthesis Kit
Brand: Invitrogen™ 18080200
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.04000kg
The SuperScript™ III CellsDirect™ cDNA Synthesis Kit utilizes a simple protocol that takes less than 2 hours. Lysis and reverse transcription are performed in the same tube, and the resulting first-strand cDNA is ready to use in cloning and PCR.
- Compatible with a wide range of mammalian cell types grown under different treatment conditions
- Single-tube format minimizes reagent loss, sample loss, and handling time
- Total lysate volume is used in first-strand cDNA synthesis reaction, providing greater yields with a limited number of cells and allowing for detection of rare transcripts
- SuperScript™ III Reverse Transcriptase, with reduced RNase H activity and higher thermal stability, produces high yields of cDNA in the first-strand synthesis reaction, for greater sensitivity and enhanced detection of rare transcripts
- Generates high-quality cDNA for use in a variety of applications, including cloning and PCR
How it works
In traditional RT-PCR, RNA is first isolated from cells in a time-consuming procedure that can lead to a loss of material. Using the SuperScript™ III CellsDirect cDNA Synthesis System, the cells are lysed and the cDNA is generated from the lysate in a single tube with minimal handling and no sample loss. DNase I is added to eliminate genomic DNA prior to first-strand synthesis. This kit has been optimized for small cell samples, ranging from 10,000 cells down to a single cell (as measured by serial dilution). The use of SuperScript™ III Reverse Transcriptase ensures high specificity and high yields of cDNA from small amounts of starting material—as little as 10pg total RNA. After synthesis, the first-strand cDNA can be amplified with specific primers by PCR without intermediate organic extractions or ethanol precipitations.
|cDNA Synthesis, RT-PCR (Endpoint), Real-Time PCR|
|SuperScript III RT, RNaseOUT Ribonuclease Inhibitor, Oligo(dT)20 primers, DNase I, DNase I buffer, EDTA, dNTP mix, 5X first-strand buffer, 0.1M DTT, RNase H, control RNA and primers, resuspension buffer, and DNase/RNase-free water|
|Store at -20deg.C|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.