Invitrogen™ Dynabeads™ M-270 Amine
Hydrophilic Dynabeads (2.8μm) with amine groups
Brand: Invitrogen™ 14307D
241.38 GBP valid until 2021-12-22
Use promo code "16346" to get your promotional price.
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.02100kg
The surface amino groups allow direct covalent binding of carbohydrates, glycoproteins and glycolipids through reductive amination of aldehydes. For use with any sample type.
- Rapid binding (less than 1 hour) at neutral to high pH and room temperature
- No further surface activation required
- Excellent reactivity with a range of cross-linking reagents, allowing for easy introduction of further alternative surface chemistries
- Ideal for isolation of small components such as proteins and peptides
- Allows C-terminal coupling of proteins
- Well suited for isolation of proteins or other targets with affinity for specific carbohydrate moieties
- Concentration: 2 x 109 beads/mL
Hydrophobic / Hydrophilic Protein Purification, Protein and Peptide Purification, Protein Complex Isolation and Analysis, Protein Sample Preparation and Protein Purification, Protein-Protein Interactions, Proteins, Expression, Isolation and Analysis
|Beads in Suspension|
|Any Sample Type|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.