Invitrogen™ Gateway™ LR Clonase™ II Enzyme mix
Enzymes and buffer in single mix
Brand: Invitrogen™ 11791020
165.68 GBP valid until 2021-12-22
Use promo code "16346" to get your promotional price.
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00454kg
- Safety and Handling
- Accessories and Spare Parts
- Special Offers
- Gateway LR Clonase II enzyme mix catalyzes in vitro recombination between an entry clone (containing a gene of interest flanked by attL sites) and destination vector (containing attR sites) to generate an expression clone
- Gateway LR Clonase II contains enzymes and buffer in single mix to enable convenient 10mL reaction set up with fewer pipetting steps
Cloning, Gateway Cloning, Gateway Recombination
|LR Clonase Enzyme Mix|
Safety and Handling
- Gateway LR Clonase II Enzyme mix
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- H301-Toxic if swallowed.
- H311-Toxic in contact with skin.
- H331-Toxic if inhaled.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H372-Causes damage to organs.
- H361-Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child.
- H351-Suspected of causing cancer.
- H341-Suspected of causing genetic defects.
- H411-Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P284-¢In case of inadequate ventilation! wear respiratory protection.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264-Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P362-Take off contaminated clothing.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P332+P313-If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Glycerin, 1, 4-Butanediamine, N-(3-aminopropyl)-, Proteinase, tritirachium albumserine
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.