Invitrogen™ AccuPrime™ Taq DNA Polymerase System
Suitable for wide variety of applications, including multiplex PCR, TOPO TA Cloning™, and allele-specific amplifications
Brand: Invitrogen™ 12339024
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.05000kg
The AccuPrime Taq DNA Polymerase System provides reagents for amplification of nucleic acid templates with antibody-mediated, hot-start protocol for improved PCR specificity over other hot-start DNA polymerases. Platinumanti-Taq DNA polymerase antibodies inhibit polymerase activity, providing an automatic hot-start, while a thermostable accessory protein enhances specific primer-template hybridization during every cycle of PCR. This combination improves fidelity of Taq DNA Polymerase by two-fold and is ideal for high-throughput screening and multiplex PCR. AccuPrime Taq DNA Polymerase broadens primer annealing temperatures, providing optimal performance between 55°C and 65°C.
- Specificity: Control mispriming at every cycle to get single-band PCR products
- Ease of use: minimize reaction optimization and primer set redesign
- Convenience: conveniently assemble reactions at room temperature
- AccuPrime buffers: 10X AccuPrime buffers contain thermostable AccuPrime protein, Mg++, and deoxyribonucleotide triphosphates at concentrations
- Two individual buffer systems (10X AccuPrime PCR Buffer I and II) are provided for amplification of specific types of templates
- For small genomic DNA amplicons (≤200bp), cDNA, or plasmids
Amplification of Bisulfite-Treated DNA, Hot Start PCR, Methylation Analysis, Multiplex PCR, PCR, PCR and Real-Time PCR, RNAi, Epigenetics and Non-Coding RNA Research, Routine PCR
|AccuPrime™ Taq DNA Polymerase is provided in a 1000 reaction kit. Each kit includes:
• AccuPrime™ Taq DNA Polymerase (500 µL, at 2U/µL)
• 10X AccuPrime™ PCR Buffer I* (2 × 1.25 mL)
• 10X AccuPrime™ PCR Buffer II* (2 × 1.25 mL)
• 50 mM Magnesium Chloride (500 µL)
*10XAccuPrime™ PCR Buffer I is designed for small genomic DNA amplicons (≤200 bp), cDNA, or plasmids. 10X AccuPrime™ PCR Buffer II is designed for genomic DNA (200 bp–4 kb).
10X AccuPrime™ PCR Buffer contains 200 mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.4), 500 mM KCl, 15 mM MgCl2, 2 mM dGTP, 2 mM dATP, 2 mM dTTP, 2 mM dCTP, thermostable AccuPrime™ protein, 10% glycerol.
Store at -20°C.
|Built-In Hot Start|
|AccuPrime™ Taq DNA Polymerase|
|Approved for shipment on Wet or Dry Ice|
|Multiplex PCR, RT-PCR|
|5 kb or less|
|5' - 3'|
|DNA Polymerase System|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.