Thermo Scientific™ Immuno Clear Standard Modules
Perform applications which are delivering well-to-well reproducibility with Immuno Clear Standard Modules. Manufactured to fit standard equipment.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 6309
UNSPSC : 41113036
Code : 04
Additional Details : Weight : 6.37000kg
Thermo Scientific standard modules are strip plates with solid modules that can be easily inserted and removed from their frame. This enhances the use of the plate with smaller sample sizes.
- Several strip formats: 8-well strip, 12-well strip, 16-well strip (two columns of 8 wells)
- Several well shapes: flat bottom, C bottom (radius edge), U shape wells, StarWells (wells have fins to increase the surface area and enhance performance)
- Several surfaces to maximize assay performance
- Modules remain in frame when inverted
- Stackable frame marked for lid orientation
- Polystyrene wells in polyethylene frame
- Ext. Dim.: 128 × 86mm
Choice of Surface
- PolySorp™, Immulon 1B, and Universal Binding (UB) for adsorption of hydrophobic molecules
- Medisorp™ and Immulon 2HB are slightly hydrophilic and bind a diverse range of biomolecules
- MaxiSorp™, Immulon 4 HBX, and Enhanced Binding(EB) are hydrophilic and ideal for antibody sandwich assays
- MultiSorp™ are very hydrophilic and works well for glycans and water soluble proteins
Free-standing modules. Cat. No. 95029440 and 464394 are certified. Frames and modules available separately. Sealing tape and strip caps are available. Color-coded modules are available on request. Contact your Customer Service or Sales Representative for further details.