Thermo Scientific™ Immuno Clear Standard Modules
Perform applications which are delivering well-to-well reproducibility with Immuno Clear Standard Modules. Manufactured to fit standard equipment.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 6302
Code : 04
Additional Details : Weight : 1.58000kg
- Several strip formats: Eight-well strip, 12-well strip, 16-well strip (two columns of eight wells)
- Several well shapes: flat bottom, C bottom (radius edge), U shape wells, StarWells (wells have fins to increase the surface area and enhance performance)
- Several surfaces to maximize assay performance
- Modules that remain in frame when inverted
- Stackable frame marked for lid orientation
- Polystyrene wells in polyethylene frame
- Ext. Dim.: 128 × 86mm
Choice of Surface:
- Thermo Scientific™ PolySorp™, Immulon™ 1B, and Universal Binding (UB) are for adsorption of hydrophobic molecules.
- Thermo Scientific™ Medisorp™ and Immulon 2HB are slightly hydrophilic and bind a diverse range of biomolecules.
- Thermo Scientific™ MaxiSorp™, Immulon 4 HBX, and Enhanced Binding(EB) are hydrophilic and ideal for antibody sandwich assays.
- Thermo Scientific™ MultiSorp™ are very hydrophilic and works well for glycans and water soluble proteins.
Modules are freestanding. Cat. No. 95029440 and 464394 are certified. Frames and modules are available separately. Sealing tape and strip caps are available. Color-coded modules are available on request. Contact your customer service or sales representative for further details.
|Certified for adsorption of IgG; CV of <5% between wells|
|Immulon 2 HB|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.