Nickel Electro™ Immersion Dip Cooler
The immersion cooler runs continuously providing counter cooling with bath providing temperature control. Nickel Electro™ Immersion Dip Cooler replaces wasteful use of cold water cooling and is quiet in operation.
Brand: Nickel Electro™ DC1-300
Code : 03
Additional Details : Weight : 30.15000kg
- There are no controls, Immersion Cooler operates continually counter cooling a Stirred or Circulating bath, control is provided by water bath to maintain set temperature.
- Featuring a flexible 900mm long stainless steel pipe with a protective outer shield, exiting from top of the unit, making the stainless steel cooling coil naturally stand in the corner of any Clifton NE4 Stirred or Circulating water bath.
- This maximises the working area within the bath and reduces the chance of cold shock, a chance of the coil freezing cold, accidentally intruding or touching and spoiling work.
- Recommend operating in ambient temperature 20°C
- In use we recommend using the lid at all times reduces evaporation and also assists keeping water free from contamination and saves energy reducing electricity consumption and running costs.
- Use with a minimum distance of 40cm of free air around ventilation slots.
- The Immersion Dip Cooler is air cooled with air from its surroundings sucked in at the front and warm air expelled out of the rear.
- To provide good air circulation and operating performance keep the ventilation slots free from obstruction.
- To achieve optimum performance with any Stirred or Circulating bath should always be covered with a Lid or BP0368 Polypropylene spheres at all times reducing up to 70% of the heat, from ambient room temperatures, transferring into the bath being cooled.
|Stirred water baths|
|Immersion Dip Cooler|
|230 V 50/60 Hz|