Cytiva GFX™ PCR DNA and Gel Band Purification Kit
Purify and concentrate PCR products or DNA fragments ranging in size from 50 bp to 10 kb. Cytiva Life Sciences™ illustra™ GFX™ PCR DNA and Gel Band Purification Kit can be used to purify DNA from reaction volumes up to 100μL or agarose gel slices of up to 900mg.
Brand: Cytiva 28-9034-70
Code : GH
Additional Details : CAS Number : 9048-46-8 Weight : 0.45000kg
Typical recoveries range from 60 to 80% for DNA fragments from agarose gel to as high as 95% for PCR products from solution.
- Rapid and easy-to-use purification method with less than 10 minutes hands-on time
- Flexible 10 to 50μL elution volume for different DNA concentration needs
- Improved column design with increased maximum volume holding of up to 800μL liquid volume (950μL without a cap)
- DNA of exceptional purity (to 99.5%) is ready for direct use in sequencing, PCR, labeling, restriction enzyme digestion, and cloning
- Visual color indicator added to the capture buffer to ensure optimal pH for maximum DNA binding and recovery
- Kit combines a versatile chaotropic buffer with a glass fiber matrix supported in a spin-column for the purification of DNA from both solution and agarose gel
|Designed for the rapid purification and concentration of PCR products or DNA fragments ranging in size from 50 bp to 10 kb. This kit can be used to purify DNA from reaction volumes up to 100 μl or agarose gel slices up to 900 mg.|
|Tris HCl and sterile Water|
|GFX™ columns, collection tubes, color-coded bottles of capture Buffer, Wash Buffer, two Elution Buffers|
|illustra GFX PCR DNA and Gel Band Purification Kit|
|PCR 10 μl elution volume-65%, PCR 50 μl elution volume-82%, 300 mg agarose 10 μl elution volume-57%, 300 mg agarose 50 μl elution volume-91%|
|Agarose Gel Slices, DNA Solutions, Enzyme Reactions, PCR Mixtures|
|Isolation and concentration of DNA fragments (50bp to 10kb) from PCR mixtures, DNA-containing Agarose Gel bands, Enzyme-based DNA modifications and restriction digestions|
|50 bp-10 kb|
Safety and Handling
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 3
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H412-Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
- P270-Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P264-Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P301+P312-IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician/ if you feel unwell.
- P330-Rinse mouth.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : thiocyanic acid salts
- UNKNOWN ACUTE-5 per cent of the mixture consists of component(s) of unknown acute toxicity.
- UNKNOWN AQUATIC-Contains 5% of components with unknown hazards to the aquatic environment.