Thermo Scientific™ Hypersil GOLD™ Phenyl HPLC Columns
Use for quick analysis of aromatic analytes, including glucocorticosteroids, estrogens, fat-soluble vitamins, and phospholipids.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 25905-154630
Code : 16
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
- Provides selectivity complementary to that provided by alkyl chain phases
- Moderate hydrophobicity compared to C18
Meet the challenges of modern chromatography with state-of-the-art columns that provide outstanding performance and consistent separations. Twelve different chemistries are available so you can optimize separations and maximize productivity. Get outstanding peak shapes in reversed phase, ion exchange, HILIC, or normal phase chromatography.
- Excellent peak symmetry
- Narrow peaks for outstanding efficiency
- Enhanced sensitivity and improved resolution
- Exceptional reproducibility for reliable chromatography, column after column
- Solutions for high-throughput screening
- 1.9, 3, and 5µm particle sizes for all your separation needs
|Spherical, Fully Porous, Ultrapure Silica|
|5800 psi (400 bar)|
|2 to 8|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.