Thermo Scientific™ Hypersil™ CPS-2 Cyano LC Columns
Use these cyano columns when you need different selectivity in normal phase or a complementary selectivity to alkyl chain bonded phases in reverse phase.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 31805-154630
Code : 16
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
- A cyanopropyl phase for both normal and reversed phase HPLC
- More rapid mobile phase equilibration compared with silica in normal phase
- Not deactivated by traces of water in normal phase
- When used as a reversed phase material, cyano selectivity complements the alkyl chain bonded phases, but with lower hydrophobicity
- One of the least retentive of reversed phase materials and, therefore, useful to separate polar compounds
Other column dimensions are also available. Please call Customer Service for more information.
|Silica, Spherical Fully Porous Type A|
|2 to 8|