Thermo Scientific™ HyperSep™ Dispersive SPE Clean-up Products (QuEChERS)
Save time and achieve more accurate pesticide determinations using these pre-prepared dispersive SPE products for QuEChERS clean-up.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 60105-225
UNSPSC : 41115712
Code : 16
Additional Details : Weight : 0.30000kg
|Volume (Metric)||15mL Centrifuge Tubes|
|Sorbent||Anhydrous Magnesium Sulfate, Primary/Secondary Amine, Endcapped C18|
HyperSep Dispersive SPE Clean-Up Products contain PSA (primary/secondary amine) for the removal of organic acids and polar pigments among other compounds. Some products couple the PSA with endcapped C18 for the removal of most lipids and sterols, or graphitized carbon black for the removal of sterols and pigments such as chlorophyll.
(A variety of tube formats and bed weights are available to accommodate large and small sample sizes.)
All HyperSep Dispersive SPE products are pre-prepared and optimized for the method at hand, so you will:
- Save valuable preparation time
- Achieve more consistent analytical results due to consistency in products and rigorous quality control
- Get cleaner extracts and lower peak counts as a result of using highest quality, pre-prepared products
Developed by the USDA Eastern Regional Research Center in 2003, the QuEChERS (Quick, Easy, Cheap, Effective, Rugged and Safe) technique is increasingly becoming the technique of choice for extraction and clean-up of pesticide residues.
The QuEChERS method is a two-step process: extraction followed by clean-up. There are four variations of the QuEChERS method currently in use:
- The original QuEChERS method uses sodium chloride to enhance extraction
- Dispersive AOAC 2007.01 uses sodium acetate as a buffer, replacing sodium chloride
- The Dual-Phase variation introduces PSA and GCB to remove high levels of chlorophyll and plant sterols in the final extract without the loss of planar pesticides (polar aromatics) using an acetone:toluene solvent mix (3:1)
- European Version is similar to the AOAC method, except the extraction uses sodium chloride, sodium citrate dihydrate and disodium citrate sesquihydrate instead of sodium acetate
|1200mg MgSO4, 400mg PSA, 400mg C18|
|15mL Centrifuge Tubes|
|Anhydrous Magnesium Sulfate, Primary/Secondary Amine, Endcapped C18|